Involution - The Original Creation
S R I Document No.2
Written by Thomas Vazhakunnathu
Published on 02 August 2012
Latest update on 08 March 2012
Read document No.1 'The Source of Everything' before this one.Postulation
Spirit creates everything out of Itself.
Involution is the eternal creative process of Spirit manifesting Itself as the fundamental particles - the Photons (light accompanied by love), which manifests as everything in the universe (including us), during its evolutionary journey.
The main objective of this document is to explain the complicated creation theory in a simple and practical way to help humanity to understand the external and inner worlds and thereby knowing the true nature of each being.
Since we can not speculate on the origin of Spirit, the Infinite Creator, we start our theory with the assumption that in the beginning there was nothing but Spirit, the Infinite Creator, in its original form appearing as the eternal space. In Document No. 1, we have identified the three known major aspects of Spirit as Love (Intelligent creative energy - which contain all the vibratory levels of metaphysical bodies - spiritual and mental - source of all intelligence and feelings - that appear as dark energy in its primordial state) and Light (the subtle energy that contain all the vibratory levels of physical bodies or forms - that appear as dark matter in its primordial state) and Free Will (the principle of Choice). At the beginning of creation there were no forms that could be called as the universe.
At some point in eternity, the Spirit became aware and It thought/imagined/planned and then initiated the process of creating the Universe. The whole process started from a central place with a single event triggering a chain of events. Some scientists believe that an event called 'Big Bang' is the single event that lead to the creation of the world. SRI believes that Big Bang could be considered as one of the events in the chain of events of the initial creation process. The Big Bang theory alone is not sufficient to answer the source or the process of initial/original creation.
Big Bang cannot be the singular event that caused creation of the universe because of following reasons:
a) Every creation begins as a metaphysical event and later manifest as physical. Physical manifestation of the form is the last step in creation and after this event the entropy sets in and the form disintegrates into fundamental particles after a certain period of time. No metaphysical event requires or causes any kind of explosion as there is no matter that can give rise to such a phenomena. And metaphysical phenomena are beyond evaluation/verification with our present technologies.
b) The energy centers have to exist before they are manifest as forms.
By saying that some kind of explosion caused the creation of universe is only an attempt to deny the Ultimate Intelligence of the Creator as we know there is a Great Intelligence at work at each level of our universe. Anyone can recognize the intelligent design and plan behind every creation from the fundamental particles to the galaxies. If we require experts to design things on earth then how much more intelligence and expertise required to create such wonderful fundamental particles (self developing energy patterns) and all the countless forms of creation throughout the universe.
Big Bang theory is another example of the reductionist view of a purely materialistic approach which considers that everything is material and creation is some kind of accident and there is no real purpose for life. When we understand the nature of intelligent creative energy of Spirit and its inherent tendency of movement (vibration and angular rotation) we don't have to look for some explosion to explain the force behind the swirling/ever expanding nature of the universe. It is this intelligent energy that is behind all the movements - that of an atom or of a galaxy - and whose attraction keeps everything in its place and maintaining the order and harmony of the universe.Notes:
1) Scientists have estimated that the manifested universe consists of 73% dark energy, 23% dark matter and 4% ordinary matter (this 4% is the various material forms of the universe like - black holes, inter-galactic gas, suns, planets and everything it contains). Though science is yet to verify/understand the dark energy and dark matter, it is assumed that the dark energy is the moving force behind the universes and dark matter is the raw material in the formation of galaxies.
2) Primordial substance of Light (dark matter) does not show any tendency of light because it is only the raw material for photons. The luminosity/visibility comes when the creative energy (love) work on it and by joining together creates the photons.The Original Creation
The Spirit, the Infinite Creator, discerned a concept - it was the concept of finity. It was a plan to make the Free Will work in as many ways as possible. Accordingly, the One Spirit set upon an exploration of being numerous (infinite number of individual beings) with unlimited possibilities. The free will of the Infinite Creator through the dark energy caused focuses (whirlpools) on the dark matter and caused the creation of photons (individualized units of intelligent energy and light) and a subtle form of intelligent energy and light known as cosmic energy or prana.
In the beginning there appeared several angular rotation movements on the undifferentiated universal energy field (dark matter) caused by the force of the intelligent creative energy (dark energy). This angular rotation movements lead to the creation of powerful energy focuses - vortexes/whirlpools. These focuses initially forms a cluster of galactic suns which further caused (this is an eternal process) the creation of numerous suns in an ever expanding universe. The creation started as a metaphysical phenomena (there was nothing to see) which later become great chaos and over a period of time organized and formed visible light (reflective/radiant /luminous).
Each metaphysical being of Sun is a localized version of the Infinite Creator. This Co-creator has complete free will in determining the paths of intelligent energy which promote the lessons of each of the densities given the conditions of the planetary spheres and the sun bodies. This Co-creator is not only the creator and distributor of photons (an individualized form of intelligent energy) but also act as a distributor of the non individualized form of intelligent energy (prana or chi or cosmic energy), the energy whose working on the photons determine its evolution. This is the energy which heals, builds, destroys, and transforms each and every part of the creation. The prana is undifferentiated until it begins its filtering process through the energy centers (of light bodies) of the individualized being. The requirements of each center and the turning/alignment the whole being has achieved with the inner light determine the nature of the use made by the entity of this incoming universal energy.
The fundamental particle (Photon, the individual life unit) is the smallest individual energy vortex of the Infinite Creator. This is the stage where the inert primordial substance and force has become an individual living being, a soul with the idea of separate existence (ego). These 'individual life units', after billions of years of evolution (develop both in mass and quality), manifest as 'us', the human beings. As above so below is true to every creation from galaxies to the fundamental particle and we can find all the characteristics of the Creator in each particle/creation - the free will, love and light. This particle carries all density/vibratory levels and characteristics of the Universal Spirit within it. Through this process of original creation, the Spirit becomes countless individual beings.Notes:
1) As per the current scientific discoveries, all observed elementary particles are either fermions or bosons. The observed elementary bosons are all gauge bosons: photons, W and Z bosons and gluons.
* Photons are the force carriers of the electromagnetic field.
* W and Z bosons are the force carriers which mediate the weak force.
* Gluons are the fundamental force carriers underlying the strong force.
2) S R I consider all the above individual fundamental/elementary particles as different states (frequencies) of the same fundamental/elementary particle - the photon.
3) The energy of a system that emits a photon is decreased by the energy 'E' of the photon as measured in the rest frame of the emitting system, which may result in a reduction in mass in the amount E/c2. Similarly, the mass of a system that absorbs a photon is increased by a corresponding amount.
4) High speed angular motion/swirling movement/rotation can produce a booming sound like 'Oom or Aum'. Is it a coincidence that the Vedas say 'the creation emerged from Aum'. Whereas the bible says 'in the beginning there was 'Word' (is not this Word 'Aum'?) and the Word was with God and the Word was God... All things were made by him". The same bible also has a mention that 'Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters' - here Spirit of God can be considered as the 'dark energy' and water as the 'dark matter. (This reference here does not mean that everything mentioned in those religious texts can be taken literally).
5) The creative intelligent energy (which is within and without) working on photons create the universe in all its seven proper densities. The photon, the light being, during its evolutionary journey travel through all these densities - the 1st Density of Awareness or Consciousness, 2nd Density of Growth, 3rd Density of Choice, 4th Density of Love and Understanding, 5th Density of Wisdom, 6th Density of Unity and 7th Density of Foreverness. (One more density - a transitory density - numbered as 8th is also there when the creation [light/love or photon] is absorbed back into the Creator, when the sun(s) turn into a black hole, and manifest as 1st density beings of a new universe on the other side of the black hole). The density manifestations visible to humans are of 1st, 2nd, 3rd and the 8th transitory density. Human beings are the photons developed to the stage of 3rd Density. Earth has completed 3rd density experience and evolving to 4th density. Earth is now in a transitory period. The planet Venus of our solar system was in 3rd density, some 2 billion years ago and has now reached the 6th density level.
6) There are several sub densities to each density. While the proper densities exist in spacetime (physical - both visible and invisible to humans at this point of time), its sub-densities exist in timespace (metaphysical). Timespace experience to humans are while they are in the inner planes (inner plane does not mean inside the material plane of the planet but it means these planes belongs to a particular planet) of our planet which are the places where entities go in between incarnations. Some religions teach them as heaven and hell. All the planes, whether metaphysical (timespace) or physical (spacetime), have its own unique structures and natural laws.
7) The experience or existence of spacetime comes into being after the individuation process of the galactic central system has been completed and the physical universe has coalesced when the sun bodies have created timeless chaos and caused formation of the planets. Therefore, it is important to consider the timespace and spacetime aspects of the universe and the creation process while studying these fundamental truths. What could be observed/analyzed/estimated with our current technology/instruments are the forms and the age after a manifestation entered in spacetime.
8) These suns also cause evolution of the creation through all of these dimensions/densities, allowing the free will of individual beings, to find their way back to the original thought of the Creator.Photons - The Fundamental Particle
Photons are the fundamental particles that after billions of years of evolution reached the level of human beings. It is our true nature, the spiritual being, the inner man who lives within our physical/chemical body.
A pictorial model of the fundamental particle in its initial stages is given below (don't bother about the shape; it is only for the sake of understanding, not any representation of the actual):
Note: These are the major classification of the fundamental particle (individual life unit). Further details will be discussed in the next documents.
The photon is a web of electromagnetic field complexes - having three hierarchical complexes called the light body or energy body, mind and spirit.
The energy body complex consist of seven layers, each layer corresponding to a particular density and contain/house a certain variation of the intelligent energy. Only one layer is activated at any point in time as the core vibration and others are closed/open depending on where the entity is on the path of its evolutionary journey. These layers of energy or electromagnetic fields interact with each other and with the prana using the mind and spirit complexes, whose working further adds fields of electromagnetic energy and change the physical complex structure/patterns of the energy body on a continuous basis. The energy body complex through its various bodies seats the principle of sense organs (sight, hearing, smell, touch and taste), organs of actions (generation, feet, excretion, hands and speech), five objects of senses (counterparts of the sense organs - color, sound, odor, touch, taste), mind and spirit. The outermost layer (Red) contains the substance (raw material) that creates physical forms including our physical body.
The mind complex is that portion of the individual being which reflects (like a mirror) the in-pourings of the spirit and the up-pourings of the body complex. It contains the feelings, emotions, and thoughts at the conscious levels. At the deeper (subconscious) levels, mind contains the intuition and awareness (consciousness) and connect with the spirit. This part of the photon is not available for scientific/physical scrutiny.
This spirit complex is that portion of the being which act as a channel between the individual being and the universal being. More specifically it acts as a link between the individual being and the Universal being. We can even consider it as the deepest level of mind.
The energy body, mind and spirit complexes are inextricably intertwined (joined together) and cannot continue, one without the other. Thus we have to treat them as one individual unit rather than attempting to deal with each level separately - our life experiences are the results of interactions of these three components and not through any one individually. The energy body complex is the place upon which the work is done, spirit is the link that connects the entity with the universal spirit, and mind act as the link between spirit and energy body. This is the oneness, the essential unity of All - the Infinite Creator that has become many, and yet remains one.
This electromagnetic field has two poles - North (positive) and South (negative). The lower one, the south pole will draw the cosmic energy/prana (this is the negative aspect of the universal energy - not to be considered in the negative sense but as pure energy forms) into itself from the cosmos. This energy is undifferentiated just like the electricity which does not differentiate to what use it is being put into. From the south pole it moves upward through each energy centers of the being to be met and reacted to by the inner positive intelligent energy (the inner light) moving downward from within - from the north pole (from the 6th energy body [indigo ray] ).
It is pertinent to note that for each level/aspect of the Universal Sprit, there is a corresponding level and link in the individual represented by each of these energy bodies/layers. The seventh of these layers, expressed in the 7th light body, act as the sum total of the being and hence the being appears as having one basic polarity/nature which is dynamic as it is being affected/changed by each and every thought activity of the mind complex, and by the numerous relationships between the microcosm and the macrocosm primarily through the use of cosmic energy.
The photons join together to form subatomic particles and which in turn forms atoms, molecules and so on. We can see this rotating nature in everything observable from galaxies to the photons. Vibration and angular rotation is because of the working of the intelligent energy. Photons are the source of gravity. Gravity is the pressing/attraction towards the inner self aware intelligent energy (inner light - spirit). As photons are the fundamental particles which are the building blocks of all matter, the gravity or attraction of a planet is proportional to its mass - i. e. the amount of protons packed into it. Visible universe comes into being when these vibrating wave particles join together to make different forms of matter in its elementary forms/states like Ether, Plasma, Gas, Liquid and Solid. We will discuss about how life evolved on earth, in the next document titled 'Evolution'.
The photon or the fundamental particle or the individual life unit that manifest as an electromagnetic web, is the living soul, that appear as sleeping (without movement) in minerals, living (waking up and growing) in plant and animals and conscious (self aware) in humans, perfecting unconditional love in 4th density beings, and so on. As the spiritual being evolves, it is able to use/process more of the intelligent energy (prana). At one stage of its development it can actually create photons and become a part of our sun before dematerializing through the black hole process at the end of each major cycle of the evolutionary journey, when light is absorbed back into the Infinite Creator. Everything in the universe is created and recycled periodically which is true to galaxies down to the individual life units.Notes:
1) Few variants of the photons are discovered by our physicists so far but those of metaphysical natures are beyond mechanical scrutiny and those variants that created the planets are no more being available/used by our planet.
2) Irrespective of the stages/dimensions/forms the fundamental particle contains all the potentials of the Creator or Spirit as it is nothing but an individualized expression of the Spirit, the Creator.
This document is SRI's attempt to explain the process of initial stages of creation - the creation of the galactic systems, suns, the fundamental particles (photons), the dimensions and planets - in the light of available scientific and spiritual knowledge.
When the Spirit, the Infinite Creator became aware of Itself, It discerned a concept - it was the concept of finite. It was a plan to make the Free Will work in as many ways as possible. It was a plan of Spirit to involve Itself as creation in order to experience Itself as creation. The One Spirit set upon an exploration of being numerous (infinite number of individual beings) with unlimited possibilities.
The exploration begun as small disturbance on the sea of primordial substance causing vortexes/whirlpools to form. Consequently each of these vortexes became individualized co-Creator and using the primordial substance and intelligent creative energy created a galaxy and allowing the rhythms of free choice to flow caused further diversity. This creative process manifested as spiraling (angular movement) energy of galactic centre cluster which later given birth to countless suns. These suns, through its various configurations of photons and intelligent energy, caused the creation of multiple dimensions (densities) and planets with its own natural laws and rhythms and later caused evolution of individual entities through each of these densities, exercising their free will, to find their way back to the original thought of the Creator.
The Photon (fundamental particle) is a web of electromagnetic field complexes - having three distinctive aspects as the light body, mind and spirit based on the work they do. The body, mind and spirit are inextricably intertwined (joined together) and cannot continue, one without the other. Thus we have to treat them as one individual unit rather than attempting to deal with each level separately, as our life experiences are the results of interactions of these three components and not through any one individually. The light body complex is the place upon which the work is done, spirit complex is the link that connects the entity with the universal, and mental complex act as the link between spirit and light bodies.
The whole process of involution is about the Infinite Creator creating focuses (whirlpools) on the universal field of primordial substance leading to creation of cosmic energy and photons (individualized units of intelligent energy). The involution - original creation - how it happened - is still a knowledge derived by intuition and ET (extra terrestrial) sources only and it does not look like we will scientifically able to verify these processes any time soon, except those of the physical manifestations. All the great Masters have known this truth in various levels. Also the recent scientific discoveries confirm the presence of dark energy, dark matter and have verified many types of photons, we can definitely rest assured in the truth that it is Spirit, the Infinite Creator, that created everything out of Itself and human beings are those fundamental particles grown and developed to the stage of humans after billions of years of evolution.
1) 'Fundamental particle' and 'individual life unit' have the same meaning throughout this document and hence used interchangeably.
2) Suns are the local energy centers that convert and distribute the primordial substance as photons and cause the creation of planets with its various life forms. There is nothing more lively than our sun in our planetary system. The planets are mostly created/formed by the time the visible form of the sun appears in spacetime.
3) When we study the mass in solar system we know almost 99.9% belongs to sun and remaining 0.1% is distributed among planets and other celestial bodies. Hence it is logical to conclude that the photons created by our Sun is the material that become what we call planets.
4) The detailed explanation about the process of creation is beyond the scope of this document.
5) Consciousness is another name for the self awareness of the subtle energy presence within and without everything.
6) When Spirit became self aware it created the universe and when individual beings become aware they evolve and co-create and finally return to the Spirit. This activity goes on and on in cycles. This is the nature of the universe.